Free Public Record Sites
BRB Online Products
Public Records Blog
Copyright BRB Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. This content may not
be copied. For more information call
The MVR Access and Decoder Digest - Online Version
The MVR Access and Decoder Digest is the Ultimate Resource for Professionals using Motor Vehicle Records
The web version of the MVR Access and Decoder Digest is the complete national reference
regarding motor vehicle records, driver licensing, vehicle registrations, federal laws and
regulations, and driving conviction code tables.
This online jurisdictional guide is ideal for anyone or any business working with motor
vehicle record data including the insurance industry, the trucking industry, HR and employers
of drivers, attorneys, risk managers, private investigators. And background screening firms.
The content is provided in an easy-to-use PDF format. Each state chapter is a separate,
viewable document, as well as the complete Appendix. An added benefit is the data is
kept up-to-date throughout the year.
The following information is accessible with a few key strokes:
How to Access (all methods) :
State Translation Tables For:
- Driving Records
- Accident Reports
- Vehicle Title, Lien, and Registration Records
- Watercraft Title, Lien, and Registration Records
- The Status of Driver Licenses
- Driver Monitoring Programs
Covers Legal Matters:
- Conviction & Withdrawal Codes, Points, Statutes, ACD Translations
- License Classes, Restrictions, Endorsements
- Key State Abbreviations
Driving Record Content:
- Governing Statutes and Rules
- What is Public and When Consent Needed
- Vendor and Third Party Access
- Data Retention
- Mandatory CDL Disqualifications per Feds
The Current ACD Code Table: (AAMVA Conviction/Withdrawal Code Dictionary)
- What Conviction and Accident Data is Shown or Not Shown
- When Personal Information is Cloaked
- State Reciprocity of Out of State Violations
The Current SMS Motor Carrier Violation Code Tables:
- This Table is Reproduced With Permission of AAMVA, the Copyright Holder
Driver Licensing and Vehicle Registration Facts:
- Includes Severity Weighting for Each Violation
- Includes Corresponding Federal Regulations
How Motor Vehicle Policies and Records are Influenced by:
- License Format, Issue and Renewal
- Document Appearance
- License Classes
- Insurance and Financial Responsibility
- Alcohol and Chemical Testing
- Suspensions and Revocations
- Accident Reporting
- Vehicle Registration and Renewal Facts
- Vehicle Inspections and Emissions Programs
- Federal Laws
- Regulatory Programs Involving Commercial Drivers
- Compacts and Agreements
$33.50 Per Copy (3-5 copies = 5% discount; 6 or more = 10% discount)
Standard shipping via FedEx Ground (first copy $5.95, addl. $3.95 each)
Book/Web Combination Special:
- $49.00 Annual Subscription
This flat rate is for unlimited access and multiple users.
You can have two users on simultaneously. Additional "users" programs are available
for enterprise accounts - but call us for pricing 1-800-929-3811.
- $4.50 Monthly Billing Option
Subscription fee is automatically charged on your credit card each month. Cancel at any time.
- $4.95 One Month Service Option
Great for special projects.
If you would like to have both the hard copy book and the online version, take advantage of the
special flat rate price of $79. This fee includes the shipping so you save over 10%.
Sign-up for a Subscription:
It only takes a minute to activate your own subscription;
a credit card is required. This is a secure site.
Click to Register
Questions? Do you need more information or have a question?
Call BRB Publications at 800-929-3811 or email us.
This page may not be copied. If you would like to create a link to this page from your website,
please e-mail us.
All rights reserved. Without the publisher's prior written consent, no part of the data or programs contained
on www.publicrecordsources.com may be: i] used, reproduced abstracted, extracted, or otherwise copied in any
manner or form, by any means; ii] stored in a database or retrieval system in any manner or form by any means; iii]
manipulated, transposed or massaged in any manner or form, by any means; iv] sold, assigned, disseminated, or otherwise
transferred in any manner or form, by any means. Your failure to conform to these limitations on use, as described
hereinabove, is a violation of the United States copyright laws.