The MVR Access and Decoder Digest - Demo
Take a test drive - below is a free look at selected information from this subscription product.
The MVR Access and Decoder Digest is a complete national reference encompassing many topics related to motor vehicle matters including; record access, driver licensing and vehicle registrations facts, federal laws and regulations, and state driving record conviction code tables.
To StartSimply use the Select a State box below and a PDF file will display. There is one master file per state. (only Arizona and Georgia available for demo)
Use the Bookmarks:The headings and sub-headings for each state are tagged so you can use the Bookmarks feature to jump to a location. If You Do Not See a List of Bookmarks on The Left Edge: Some browsers will not initially auto display the Bookmarks along the left edge. To see these Bookmarks you may need to click and open the Bookmarks feature yourself, as per that browser's display format.
Select a State
View Additional Chapters and Appendix Section(not all available in demo)
- Revised AAMVA Code Table (ACD Codes): Effective November 1, 2020
- Update to Real ID Act
- The Motor Carrier Safety Measurement System (SMS)
- Table 1 - States' License Formats and Driving Record Fees by Access Method
- Table 2 - State Reciprocity of Non-CDL Violations
- About Motor Vehicle Records in Canadian Provinces
- About Motor Vehicle Records in Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands