The MVR Decoder is ideal for anyone working with motor vehicle record data including the insurance industry, the trucking industry, HR and employers of drivers, attorneys, risk managers, private investigators, and background screening firms.
A comprehensive reference source of DMV regulations, state conviction code tables, and record access (driver and vehicle) procedures in all 50 states. Have an out-of-state MVR with violation codes? You can quickly decode MVRs, in practical terms, in just seconds!The MVR Access and Decoder Digest is a Powerful Tool that:
- Translates the codes and abbreviations of convictions and withdrawals found on driving records.
- Reports on states' record access and privacy regulations.
- Reveals the access procedures and fees for these motor vehicle records: driver, vehicle, accident, lien, and even watercraft records.
- Informs where to find free online DL status checks plus how to use driver monitoring programs available to employers and insurers.
- Other topics include license appearance and issuance, suspensions and revocations, point systems, and much more.
- Spells out the Federal regulations affecting commercial drivers and the issuance of CDLs and CLPs.
- Includes the current ACD Code Table and the SMS Motor Carrier Data Tables with Conviction Severity Weights.
- Driving Records
- Accident Reports
- Vehicle Title, Lien, and Registration Records
- Watercraft Title, Lien, and Registration Records
- The Status of Driver Licenses
- Driver Monitoring Programs
- Conviction & Withdrawal Codes, Points, Statutes, ACD Translations
- License Classes, Restrictions, Endorsements
- Key State Abbreviations
- Governing Statutes and Rules
- What is Public and When Consent Needed
- Vendor and Third Party Access
- Data Retention
- Mandatory CDL Disqualifications per Feds
- What Conviction and Accident Data is Shown or Not Shown
- When Personal Information is Cloaked
- State Reciprocity of Out of State Violations
- This Table is Reproduced With Permission of AAMVA, the Copyright Holder
- Includes Severity Weighting for Each Violation
- Includes Corresponding Federal Regulations
- License Format, Issue and Renewal
- Document Appearance
- License Classes
- Insurance and Financial Responsibility
- Alcohol and Chemical Testing
- Suspensions and Revocations
- Accident Reporting
- Vehicle Registration and Renewal Facts
- Vehicle Inspections and Emissions Programs
- Federal Laws
- Regulatory Programs Involving Commercial Drivers
- Compacts and Agreements
To subscribe, choose an option below and create an account. If you are already a subscriber to other BRB products you can sign in to your account after selecting an option below.
This option gives you unlimited access to the MVR content for one year. It includes access for two simultaneous sessions/users. Additional "users" programs are available for enterprise accounts – call us for pricing at 1-800-929-3811.
This option gives you the same unlimited access for two users as noted above. Rather than paying for an entire year at once, you credit card on file is charged monthly. You can cancel at any time.